4.5 Miles this morning before the day started...Feeling a bit of guilt for not working out at all this week when I was in Hammond -- no good excuse, just lazy! I did manage to get in 15 miles over the Memorial Day weekend - 10 of which were along the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in Ocean City Maryland. I really don't miss the humidity which is rearing its ugly head here in the MidAtlantic States.
Wayne was fired up this morning at WW - the topic of the day was motivation, which was just what I needed. Marcie was also helpful this morning giving me some things to think about to get back on the path of reducing weight.
Sue taught my CRT class this morning at Lifetime Fitness and she was a machine! Might be because she plans on the Reston Triathalon tomorrow. It is a great class but quite a killer.
My new bike arrived last night at the Bike Lane, and so today after unloading the car, I'll head over and pick it up. Thinking tomorrow morning I'll be on the O&D Trail or down in the DC area cycling around.
I'm going to try to be better about posting, as I find it keeps me honest about working out and watching the other aspects of my life. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment