Its been almost a month since I posted here...and like all things I need to get back in the habit (they say after 5 weeks of a habit it becomes routine ~ I say after 1 week of not keeping up with the habit it is SO easy to stop).
Last night I "did it again" after getting a note from my Dad that the Sarasota Marathon has been shortened to a 1/2 marathon in 2010 -- So I went out to Active.com and dropped my $50 to register and pulled out my training calendar. How freaky is this that my training calendar is a 16 week calendar and when I worked my way back, I should start training today (Tuesday in week 1)? So the goal for today is 24 minutes which I will do compliments of a treadmill later this afternoon after appointments!
I'm also pretty excited that my first couple training runs will be on the beach in Siesta Key after I arrive on Thursday for a long weekend with the folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment