When I was walking back to the hotel at 6:30 AM from the local health club I reflected on a couple things:
- I feel my best when I work out every morning, and start the day with some exercise for me. (Lately every other day has been acceptable.)
- My best results are when I am diligent about keeping track of my inputs (food) and outputs (exercise), and this blog and or fb is a good portal for this.
- I made it interval jogging for 4 miles this morning in 48:00, so if I have to I can walk the last 2 miles for the 10K on Sunday without getting kicked off the course! I am a bit nervous about the weather and won't go if the temps are in the teens/twentys.
- The Biggest Loser TV show is quite an inspiration as many of the contestants made unbelievable progress while at home for 6 months.
- I want to finish what I've started, and can do that with attitude and the support of family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment