Tuesday was a great day starting with the Branch Pond 5.5 Miler as Jude and I went across 1A and down to the tracks. Goal was not to stop on the way back up and it was achieved. I was a little sore from Zumba the day before. Spent the full day at camp getting ready for GGN arrival. Late afternoon trip to town for a haircut with Marisa and then off to a Charity Zumba to cover medical bills for a young boy. We raised $500 and it was great fun. Jude may be hooked on Zumba as she showed up as well. Christina arrived at camp yesterday and it was great to see her!
Jumping ahead to this morning...started at 4:15 am by stepping on a dead mouse in the kitchen!! Thank goodness I had put on my sneakers before I headed west to Surry to see Ursula. The workout changed the predominant subject in my brain with an 800 meter run (warmup) and then 21-15-9 of squats and burpees! It was a great final session - I improved my time by 4 minutes!
No comments:
Post a Comment