Up at 5AM for my penulitmate personal training session with Ursula :) It took me 24 minutes to complete the workout which was slower than my past ones. This was a 400 meter run followed by squats and then rollups in the counts of 21-15-9 (45 each). I really need to work on my running cadence and she provided some helpful hints. Not quite sure what Wed AM will bring but I have really enjoyed this. Still wondering what the appropriate "tip" is for a personal trainer.
Highlight of the day was seeing the bald eagle on the lake swoop down and catch a fish in its talons and then land over on the rocks in front of Ann's cottage. It was the closest I've ever been to a bald eagle and he was huge and beautiful. (Only regret was no camera!)
2nd Highlight was having the cousins join me for Zumba at the Y ~ we all got a great workout and they said they may come again :) Dinner at Main Camp and the Moore's joined the party for a week's vacation. GGNrs arrive tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment