Cardio Resistance Training -- Step
Early workout this morning at 5:45AM at Lifetime Fitness..small group of 7 in our class and I returned the the old standby "step" for the cardio portion ~ but this crazy one, added weights all the time we were on the step which had my shoulders screaming a bit :) She also was a fanatic about crunches and planks, something I really need to work harder on. Its raining here in Northern Virginia today, but at least I started the day out doing something good for me. Have a great day everyone!
I got my MCM 10K Number yesterday so I need to get back out and pound the running pavement to make sure 6 miles won't kill me next Sunday :)
1 comment:
Sounds like a good workout. I need to do more stuff like that.
thinking of signing up for the Shamrock half - I need a goal like that to train harder while I am not doing TNT. :)
Post a Comment