Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 21, 2010


Monday was my first full day at the spa and this was taken on the "inward" path to the rocks for the Daily Meditation Hike at Snow Canyon National Park. Unfortunately my camera battery died right after this picture, but it was a great start to the day. I did my best to do as much as I could for the day and after this glorious hike I did the following:
  • Total Stretch Class (great after the hike)
  • Nia which is a free form cardio class that was a hoot
  • Spring Training - cardio, kickbox and tabata. Let me tell you tabata is a killer - its a 4 minute interval with 20 seconds on and 10 second rest for 8 intervals. Sounds easy until you are using a weighted jump rope. What a killer (but great fun to).
  • Core Conditioning - this one I really needed and would love to have it every day, but probably couldn't do it!

2 Aleve's later a great dinner at the community table with some of the same folks from last night and 3 new guests -- they seemed more focused on the relaxation attributes of the spa versus the exercise ones!

No comments: