4.0M ~ 286.0
Summer had begun and walks on Branch Pond Road with the cousins are underway. Yesterday Jude and I made it down across the tracks (5) and today Peg joined us for the trip up to the store (4). This is one of the highlights of each day up here at "Camp." I'm fortunate enough to be here for an extended stay
Zumba
OMGosh! I went to Zumba class at the Y in Ellsworth on Monday night and it was fantastic!!! I joined the Y and will make this part of my routine this week on Mon/Wed/Fri. I sure wish it wasn't at 5:30PM as it cuts right into cocktails and dinner which also is another camp highlight.
Cross Fit Training
First day today with Ursula G - my personal trainer. A drive over to Toddy Pond in Surry to meet at her house and we did some orientation and then a workout. She says we will keep track, so I'll say that today I learned technique for squats, push ups, and lunges. Then she put me on an interval of 10 squats, 5 push ups and 3 lunges to do as many as I could in 20 minutes. I made it 10 minutes with 4 intervals. We'll see how that improves. Next up is a 5AM appointment with her on Thursday! Driving home reflected on the fact that I could do that workout in my hotel room without any equipment needed which would be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment