Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21, 2010


Acadia National Park - North Ridge Trail to Cadillac Summit
Click on the photo above to see pictures from Cadillac Mountain this morning. I started out on the 4.4 Mile roundtrip hike to the summit and back on the North Trail, and didn't make it as I lost the trail at the road. Later drove to the top and a ranger told me what I did so I have to try it again. It was a billed as moderate but I would say strenuous trip, but a wonderful hike. At the end I drove down to Sand Beach to put my toes in the ocean which was great therapy after the hike.

1 comment:

o2bhiking said...

It has been years - 18 actually - since I have been at Acadia NP. It is one of my favorite places on earth. I can close my eyes and see the views of the Porcupine Islands from the summit of Cadilac Mt. on a clear Maine day. Art