Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15, 2010

5.75M ~ 291.5
Peg made it up to camp and Jude, Peg and I went to the "tracks" during a drizzle on Wednesday. It was pouring in the early mornnig so we took what we thought was an open window and got started..never a full downpour but prayers each time a car came down the road that it wouldn't splash us.

Zumba at 5:30 and the class was packed again, same level of energy with a couple new songs/workouts (for me). The majority of the class are regulars so they know what to do once a new song starts.

First CrossFit Workout Completed
5AM this morning at Ursula's house and by 6AM I had completed my workout which after stretching and some squats consisted of running 400 meters then pushups, starting with 21, then 15 then 9. Total distance 0.75M and time of just over 20 minutes. We'll see how that improves. Arms are a bit tired today - but I shouldn't need them for the hike planned on MDI later today.

No comments: