5.2M / 99.0M 2010
I think if I had realized at 6:30 this morning if I had just stayed for another 15 minutes I could have gotten to 100 miles today in 2010, I might have stuck it out :) It was great to get out of the house and see and interact with people, and work out! The club was dead which made it easy to get a treadmill and go ~ I'm hopeful that the news will go back to 80% content and 20% weather soon as its in the reverse right now. Cancelled a trip to NY due to weather, so I'll have to find some fun locally. My "old" TNT San Francisco Team is running the Tennessee Valley Run which is in Sausalito tomorrow -- a 4 mile trip that goes down to the ocean and back (see picture above). I remember this one well as we did it twice and it was beautiful and tough. My niece starts TNT tomorrow here in VA, pretty sure there won't be a run quite as beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment