9.1M / 111.3M 2010
I know if I dig back in the posts, I may find one that says I like the 10 mile distance. What was I thinking? While I think I'm in pretty good cardio shape, I'm not where I was in prep for the More 1/2 Marathon in NYC. The good news is that its 4 weeks from yesterday when I have to clock 13,1 and I did get through 9.1 today and told myself I could do 4 more in an hour with a good push to keep me under 3 hours for the 1/2. I also proved again to myself that I don't workout well at night (I had planned my 9 for last night after dinner).
Because of the President's Day Holiday I get another day here in VA and head out to Chicago tomorrow morning (early). Lets hope the 1-3" projected overnight of that lovely white stuff doesn't mess with the flights!
No comments:
Post a Comment