Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cure for Blisters? One Month Away

The ten miler (which Coach Joe now admits was probably 10.5 miles) got the best of my feet and I'm sporting a blister on my left foot the size of the State of Maine. I used this to procrastinate why not to exercise on Monday and Tuesday, but tonight I just pushed through it for 45 minutes. Robbie suggested I try duct tape over them -- maybe that will help. I need to find a way for it to settle down before 12 miles in 2 weeks.

Yesterday i went to a Professional Business Women of California session at the Moscone Center for some networking and I got to hear Madeline Albright and Cokie Roberts speak. Both sent jabs at the political process going on right now, although Madeline made a point of saying she's been out on the stump alot for Hillary.

No comments: