Saturday, May 31, 2008

San Diego -- I'm Here

7AM Flight with about 40 of the 123 seats for Team in Training members and we were at the hotel by 9AM. It was overcast and chilly (60) in the morning, but this afternoon has turned into a beautiful San Diego Day.

I took the SD Trolley over to the Convention Center for the "Expo" and bought some Marathon Memorabilia -- as did everyone else, it was flying off the racks.

There are 4,000 members from the LLS, and an expected crowd of 22,000 people running the full and or 1/2 marathon tomorrow morning at 6:30AM. I'm number 23038 in corrall #22. I think you can see real time results from the rock and roll website (link on the right pane).

I've met some more people,and am just getting ready to head out to the pasta party after a quiet afternoon (including a nap). I woke up to find out that Michigan got 50% of their delegates. I say a "Card layed is a card played" and they should have gotten 0.

No comments: