Friday, May 30, 2008

2 Days -- Checked in

Today i picked up my purple run shirt (we all wear them to contribute to the "cult" effect) and checked in for my flight to San Diego. Cross your fingers the hotel doesn't make us wait till 4PM to check in when we will probably be at the hotel by 10AM!

Today is a scheduled rest day - so I will take it easy and have some more angel hair pasta for dinner. I've got this visual image that the wind of support will push me through the 13.1 miles!

Big shout out to Peggy & Family who weighed in big time with their support to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society today :) I still say the posting from Tim about Oakie the Acorn back in January has been the best one by far on this blog to date!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from the Maine contingent! We hope that your flight was smooth and that you are resting this afternoon!

Just think of how easy the camp road walk will be this summer!

Love you and are so proud of what you are doing.