Saturday, May 17, 2008

6 Miles on a Gorgeous Morning

Well after taking too many days off (heat wave was my excuse) I got up this morning and headed out before 7AM to catch the cool morning. I made it from home to Fisherman's Wharf and back and I remember fondly writing in January that I hoped some day to be able to do it.

This afternoon Julie and Jeff arrive for an overnight (from Virginia) so we can do the Bay to Breakers 12K tomorrow. Its quite a San Francisco event and I'm looking forward to it and may take my camera to see what I can capture. I hope it stays cool like today.

Isn't it crazy that 7.5 miles doesn't seem that bad? I remember back with Robbie in the Emerald Nuts how it just killed me! Right after the race headed down to Disneyland for an overnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diane -- what a great continuing accomplishment! --my best to you!!! ...Barbara.