Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12, 2009

New Shoes Today! I went to Fleet Feet yesterday in Schereville, Indiana and had a gait analysis and foot analysis to pick out the right shoe (Misty was awesome). I think I tried on 8 pairs of shoes till I settled with the Saucony's. I test drove them this morning on the elliptical for 5 miles and no signs of blisters coming back. If I like them after road wear this weekend, I'll probably go back and get another pair for Indiana and leave the new ones in Virginia! Not to mention that the prices seemed more reasonable than Northern Virginia too. There is a TREK Bike store next door, I may go by there tomorrow night to do some exploratory searching on bikes.

I could have gone to a Brooks brand (I now wear Brooks Arial), but it was like buying the same car in a different color, so I tried a new brand.

Snow showers today but no accumulation. Another night in Indiana before heading back to Virginia.

No comments: