We went to 5PM Mass at the Basilica -- which was an absolutely phenomenal church. After a quick trip home, we headed out to gamble a bit and get some dinner. We had a good time both at dinner and the casino, but overall we left more money there than we came home with. Today I get to see Edwardsville, IL which I have heard about for the past 30+ years.
My blog that captures my running and preparation for races (for now at least one half marathon a year) and other events in my life worth writing down.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
March 22, 2009
We went to 5PM Mass at the Basilica -- which was an absolutely phenomenal church. After a quick trip home, we headed out to gamble a bit and get some dinner. We had a good time both at dinner and the casino, but overall we left more money there than we came home with. Today I get to see Edwardsville, IL which I have heard about for the past 30+ years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment