Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 21, 2009


Welcome to St. Louis! The picture above is of Kate and me at the top of the Gateway Arch yesterday afternoon as part of my tour of the city. I'm here with the NCAA Wrestling Championship so there are lots of "guys" in town too. We had a wonderful dinner last night wiht scallops and risotto that was delicious. I crashed early on Kates...
This morning I woke up to do my long run -- was targeting for 10 miles and actually went 10.4 in 2 hours or a little under 12:00 per mile. Makes me pretty confident that I can finish the 1/2 in less than 3 hours if I push myself for the last 3.2 miles. I ran through St. Louis and down to the Arch and back and then 4 times around Lafayette Square which is right near Kates house. I think we'll go back again with Lili in the afternoon, so I might log a 1/2 today in distance.

No comments: