My blog that captures my running and preparation for races (for now at least one half marathon a year) and other events in my life worth writing down.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
February 17, 2009
An evening workout. For some reason, I was awake at 2:30AM CDT today and I got up and worked for a couple of hours and then tried to go back to sleep around 4:00AM CDT..As a result I missed my morning workout and told myself I had to go tonight. I do not like evening workouts. I really struggled on the treadmill tonight - was trying for walk 2, run 3 and managed that for 35 minutes and then went down to walk 3 , run 2...total of 4.8Miles which was good, but I really felt it. The Fitness Pointe site was much more crowded and there was certainly more activity to watch. I'll be back at it tomorrow morning at my normal 5AM workout time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment