Sunday, February 8, 2009

February 8, 2009

Spin Class
Okay so I bit the bullet and tried the "Spin Class" this morning. OMGosh! it was quite a workout and a great deal of fun. I was very upfront that it was my first class so everyone was watching out for me. I was able to complete the 60 minutes without my quads falling off, but they are still screaming a bit right now :) I will absolutely do it again, but not probably until the end of the month due to scheduling.

Did 30 Minutes run/walk afterwards in prep for next Saturday's 10K in celebration of Washingtons Birthday. My goal will be to complete it in less than 1.5 hours (its 6.2Miles in distance). It will be a good guage for how I'm getting ready for the 1/2 marathon.

Pretty sure a nap is in my plan for today and I'm thinking about taking an Aleve just to be preventative. It is a gorgeous day here in DC today - should be up to 60. Could still be a walk around Burke Lake in my future today.

No comments: