So today I learned a bit more about "Lake Effect Snow" ~ I am lucky to be west of where it normally drops, but its a pretty amazing phenomenon where this stream of snow dumps (18" today) down across a swath of Indiana and heads east. Luckily I've moved hotels and the work site so that for this week, we avoided it.
Early bird caught the worm this morning -- on the treadmill at 5:00AM (6:00 AM EST) for a 4.9 Mile 65 Minute trek, walking at 4MPH, jogging at 5.5MPH in walk 3, run 2 intervals. This one really got to me, maybe because I've been at it for three days straight with no break. May take an easier trip tomorrow morning. I'm pushing hard to try to break through a decade on the scale this week. (One I've been sitting in since December!)
No comments:
Post a Comment