Happy 4th of July
I celebrated the 4th attending the Greenville Maine parade and craft fair. Can you scream Americana? I'd say the most unusual thing I saw was Santa Claus in the parade in a boat throwing out candy saying "Merry Christmas" to all of us! If you have a red car or an old car, you qualify for admission to the parade. Despite the scattered showers, it was fun.
In the AM I drove into town from "camp" and did a 3.7 mile run through town and also made it to Greenville Junction and saw the historical society and where the sea planes take off from on the lake. I was surprised not to see any other runners the whole time I was out.
Back in Ellsworth late afternoon for a 4th of July picnic at Main Camp.
I celebrated the 4th attending the Greenville Maine parade and craft fair. Can you scream Americana? I'd say the most unusual thing I saw was Santa Claus in the parade in a boat throwing out candy saying "Merry Christmas" to all of us! If you have a red car or an old car, you qualify for admission to the parade. Despite the scattered showers, it was fun.
In the AM I drove into town from "camp" and did a 3.7 mile run through town and also made it to Greenville Junction and saw the historical society and where the sea planes take off from on the lake. I was surprised not to see any other runners the whole time I was out.
Back in Ellsworth late afternoon for a 4th of July picnic at Main Camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment