Branch Pond 5K
So I set a low bar for myself...I was able to run the 1.7 miles up to the "store" at the turnaround for the BP 5K today at noon. Along the way, Duff and Dick stopped by to cheer me on and just catch up a bit. Its misty (but not rainy) with cool temperatures, a good day for a run. Now I'm going to have to challenge myself to run the whole 3.4 miles roundtrip before I go back down to VA.
Early Prep for GGN in August
I was in town early this morning stopping by to see Bruce and then the PO to get a new box number and pick up all my mail. I also made a stop at Renys and purchased sweatshirts that I droppped off for embroidery for the 1st Annual GGN Weekend in Ellsworth this August. I thought it would be cool to have a memento, and the owner of the store was very accommodating. They should be ready this week. Now that I know how easy, we can do some other things this summer if we want to.
Headed over to Moosehead Lake this afternoon for an overnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment