Branch Pond 5 Miler
Jog/walk on Saturday morning with Jude and Christina at 7:30AM. Time just flies by so quickly when you are joggging/walking with someone to talk to. We crossed 1A and went "down to the railroad tracks" and when I say down -- this is one of the steepest hills I've climbed. Christina had us all jogging back up it for part of it. The weather was gorgeous and it was a great time out with family on the BPR, and to get 5 miles in. I talked about being tempted by the TNT 1/2 Marathon in St. Petersburg in November.
Errands in Town
I headed right into town after a shower, and made many stops including visiting Bruce (at the dump who said he had a terrible winter), Post Office, Renys, Shaws and EBS. I ordered the turkey frier for the end of the month when the lobster consumption will significantly increase at Camp George when the GGN Ladies arrive. I was back at camp by 11:45AM.
Dock In, TV Working
In the afternoon Jude and Christina came over and helped get the dock in, so the powerboat will come sometime this week. The Direct TV guys came also and got the TV working, but I've yet to use it, and will try not to as I enjoy the lack of TV and other interests.
The Way we Get By
http://www.thewaywegetbymovie.com/
Went to the Grand with the family to see this documentary about the Bangor Troop Greeters who have greeted over 3/4 of a million troops coming to/from Afghanistan or Iraq. It was well worth the investment and nice to be in an "old movie theater." I recommend adding it to your net flix queue for when its available -- its in Maine premier mode right now.
A busy but wonderful Saturday at Camp
Jog/walk on Saturday morning with Jude and Christina at 7:30AM. Time just flies by so quickly when you are joggging/walking with someone to talk to. We crossed 1A and went "down to the railroad tracks" and when I say down -- this is one of the steepest hills I've climbed. Christina had us all jogging back up it for part of it. The weather was gorgeous and it was a great time out with family on the BPR, and to get 5 miles in. I talked about being tempted by the TNT 1/2 Marathon in St. Petersburg in November.
Errands in Town
I headed right into town after a shower, and made many stops including visiting Bruce (at the dump who said he had a terrible winter), Post Office, Renys, Shaws and EBS. I ordered the turkey frier for the end of the month when the lobster consumption will significantly increase at Camp George when the GGN Ladies arrive. I was back at camp by 11:45AM.
Dock In, TV Working
In the afternoon Jude and Christina came over and helped get the dock in, so the powerboat will come sometime this week. The Direct TV guys came also and got the TV working, but I've yet to use it, and will try not to as I enjoy the lack of TV and other interests.
The Way we Get By
http://www.thewaywegetbymovie.com/
Went to the Grand with the family to see this documentary about the Bangor Troop Greeters who have greeted over 3/4 of a million troops coming to/from Afghanistan or Iraq. It was well worth the investment and nice to be in an "old movie theater." I recommend adding it to your net flix queue for when its available -- its in Maine premier mode right now.
A busy but wonderful Saturday at Camp
No comments:
Post a Comment