Chicago O'Hare 5K
Stayed up "in town" last night as I have an early flight via DTW to Bangor this morning. Its almost like flying from California back east -- leave here at 10:30am and arrive in BGR around 4PM. All for quiet evenings and kayak rides on the lake. I will get the kayak out on the lake this weekend -- was too busy over the 4th to take care of it.
Staying at a "Hilton" last night versus a "Hampton" ~ I have to say I enjoy the "lower" properties better. I ordered a chicken sandwich for dinner with a diet coke -- $19 in food, and $12 in taxes and service charges for a total bill of $31 --sheesh!
I could offset it somewhat by the Fitness Center being free for me as a Diamond Member, but a treadmill is a treadmill :) I did 2 minutes of my 34 at 6.5MPH thinking I can make it to 7MPH sometime soon. I went back a couple of days ago to posting a year ago and had to smile when I was happy with my 16 minute miles and now 12 is what I expect. Good progress.
Sabotage with food this week - need to get back to better eating along with the exercise. This weekend is a good place to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment