Happy Birthday Matt!
8.0M / 74.8M
Somehow I am going to have to get out again today and clock another 0.2 miles to make it 75 miles for the month of January! What an unexpected surprise as I got to run outside on Midnight Pass/Beach Road here in Siesta Key today -- a cool 60 degrees...most of the walkers I encountered were bundled up and I was in a sleeveless running shirt and capris. No problem warming up, but when I turned around at 45 minutes I realized I had been running with the wind at my back, so I was comfortable coming back.
The trip to Siesta Key was unexpected but I've had a nice weekend catching up with Mom and Dad and the family and friends in the area. Headed back to Chicago on Monday and will be back in 3 weeks for a planned visit (and a 10 miler I think :)!
No comments:
Post a Comment