Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010

9.3M/36.6 2010
So after work I went back to Lifetime Fitness after a quick dinner at Panera Bread and decided to walk 4 miles in an hour watching the Biggest Loser. Figured it was better to be working out versus sitting in the hotel room. That should make up for missing Monday - maybe I'll do it again tomorrow to make up for Sunday. Only 4 miles more and a 1/2 marathon!

5.2M/32.5 2010
I hit the 5 miles in an hour this morning at Lifetime Fitness in Easton OH (Columbus actually). Its amazing how this club was constructed almost as an exact duplicate of Chantilly VA. The front desk guy let me in without a full verification (my card is in my workout bag at home) - but it was a good workout with no competition for a treadmill. Will hit it again tomorrow morning.

Took 2 days off this week (Sunday/Monday) with no good reason. Was able to celebrate my nephew's 28th birthday yesterday with his family. I just couldn't find a way to get a run in outside when it was 55 degrees!

No comments: