Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13, 2010

Cardio Training with Jillian
Forced to my room and DVD for cardio workout this morning. The hotel has one treadmill and someone was on it at 5:45am. Luckily I had a view to the treadmill from my room so it was a quick change of pace. I did find that there is a Lifetime Fitness here in Columbus, so if I bring a bag, i can take advantage of the club here next time.

It was a crazy trip here with Southwest as the plane from Chicago to Columbus had to come from Birmingham and then Louisville to pick us up and it had problems all along the way. (I was happy to hear they changed planes in Louisville). Got to OH at 2AM on Tuesday morning so no workout yesterday.

Leaves me with running on Thursday and Friday to stay on pace!

No comments: