
Picture above was my favorite from the tourist activities at the end of the week. There is an exhibit at the Botanical Gardens that was well worth the wait, and I captured this there.
Sue at Lifetime Fitness was spot on with the CRT Class this morning, and I really enjoyed it. I was surprised that it wasn't completely packed...guessing that some are not counting this weekend as the first weekend of the year to start New Year's Resolutions.
As for me, I'm still trying to work on what my resolutions will be. I really liked one I heard this morning, "I weigh more today than I will on any other day during the rest of the year." I will absolutely add that to my list. I will write some down this year so that I can revisit them...
I spent all day yesterday and will probably spend most of today configuring my new computer and getting my new iPhone working. Lots of technology all at once. I said goodbye to my visitor yesterday so I expect a quiet weekend. I will log miles tomorrow, and that will begin my counter of how many miles I run in 2010 (another thing on the list to keep track).
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment