
Oh my! Body is screaming from the torso down -- I think there actually are abdominal muscles beyond all that extra padding up front. I found them :)
1 hour bus ride through SFO to get to Sports Basement -- first view of the Golden Gate Bridge after a 20 minute walk from the Marina into Presidio park to find the store. Saw some pretty cool sites in SF that I may have to go back and visit.
Core Class was unbelievable. Imagine this little petite nymph in green who really knows how to work your body and is very inspirational -- "Natazha" -- she promises it will get better. I stretched things I didn't know would stretch for an hour.
Then a session with Dr. Dave for gait analysis. I'm not sure what he said about how I run, but he told me exactly what shoes to go buy for the marathon! Luckily we have a coupon and a run on Saturday so I'll check it out after.
Special highlight was connecting with Rachel who lives one block away who offerred to give me a ride home and Sara who also lives on our side of town. We had a great ride home catching up -- both of their careers are so different from mine, it will be awesome.
1 hour bus ride through SFO to get to Sports Basement -- first view of the Golden Gate Bridge after a 20 minute walk from the Marina into Presidio park to find the store. Saw some pretty cool sites in SF that I may have to go back and visit.
Core Class was unbelievable. Imagine this little petite nymph in green who really knows how to work your body and is very inspirational -- "Natazha" -- she promises it will get better. I stretched things I didn't know would stretch for an hour.
Then a session with Dr. Dave for gait analysis. I'm not sure what he said about how I run, but he told me exactly what shoes to go buy for the marathon! Luckily we have a coupon and a run on Saturday so I'll check it out after.
Special highlight was connecting with Rachel who lives one block away who offerred to give me a ride home and Sara who also lives on our side of town. We had a great ride home catching up -- both of their careers are so different from mine, it will be awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment