Golden Gate Park in San Francisco was the venue today.What a beautiful place, and once again, the camera didn't work so I couldn't capture any of the beauty that I saw, and boy was there alot of it. The flowers at the Conservatory were fabulous, and the lakes were filled with ducks and the trees were beautiful. Many Easter Picnics out on the grounds, and I only saw one "Easter Hat" in the crowd.
Best estimate is 6.2 Miles ( at 10 Kilometers a mile, but I think I actually improved my time) -- no markers on the trip for distance so I had to guess it from the map.
Link to map: http://www.parks.sfgov.org/wcm_recpark/GGP/GGPMap.pdf
I had a great time out today - down Martin Luther King Blvd and back JFK Drive to end up at Kezar Stadium. Tne "N" was running really slowly so it was an hour trip back to the Beacon.
Big shout out to Ms Schneider who made a whopping contribution to the cause and has been extremely supportive of all the TNT activities. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment