I'd have to say that the men in California have an extra ounce (or cup) of manners. 9 times out of 10 when I am in an elevator with gentleman, they invariably wait until I exit the elevator before they do. This is not something I am used to (but certainly could get used to it). I know it might be a sweeping generalization, but I'd say overall the men in California have a bit more courtesy to those old fashioned manners than my east coast experience.
I thought of this as I went for my 40 minute workout tonight (after procrastinating for 40 squared minutes). First time in probably 3 weeks I've done all the scheduled workouts called for. This might prepare me for the 7-8 planned for Saturday. The official run is in Marin, so if I can find Rachel again, I'll hitch a ride and go with the team -- if not, the Embarcadero will certainly fit the bill.
No comments:
Post a Comment