I continue to learn new things from my almost first/favorite manager (at New England Telephone). She was reading the blog from yesterday and says we can make the Ocean Beach even more delicious by adding a shot of Malibu Rum to get a Ruby Relaxer! I think we are really onto something now, and I will definitely have to stop at the NH Liquor Store on my way to Maine to get all the fixins!
And did I mention that when I was a new management trainee and came to work hung over just a couple days too often she also gave me a sign/poster that said "He who hoots with the owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning" :) I guess I'm allowed to be corrupted now that she is in retirement!
3.2 Miles in 50 Minutes tonight on the treadmill -- several intervals running 2 minutes at 5 MPH, which pushed me quite a bit but enabled me to keep on my 15 minute miles. Not sure I am going to try to shave any time off that -- just be happy finishing in less than 4 hours. Back to the condo in time to watch "The Bachelor."
No comments:
Post a Comment