Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Earth Day 2008

The day started with a 4AM Global call for IBM, reviewing 1st Quarter earnings. How bout that stock price lately? $123.67 at last look - lets hope it keeps it up.

After work a quick trip to Talbots for a couple spring sweaters (you seem to need them here in San Francisco) and I heard that one of their bankers pulled back a credit line, so I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity.

Workout schedule called for cross training (walking qualifies) and I just couldn't push myself to up the speed past 3.5mph, so about 3 miles walking in the 55 minutes while watching CNN and Big Brother (yes, I do watch that show!)

From what I can see, Hillary got her 10 point spread in Pennsylvania so the Dem's keep fighting it out (keep it going!)

And theres this thing called "rain" falling down outside -- its been a long time - we need it! Maybe cause it was Earth Day we had to have a little rainfall :)

No comments: