I pushed myself through 25 full minutes on the elliptical today, I'm sure I hit my target heartrate for a while. Then I finished up watching a show on TV on the treadmill, another 30 minutes at 3.0 -- made it 1.5 miles. Big day on Saturday when I head to Lido Beach to run with the TNT Team there for 3.0 Miles. I'm sure I can make the distance, just hope a good part of it is jogging. Have to be back on the "Key" by 10:15 to deliver Meals on Wheels with the parental units.
A funny thing happened today when I went to apply for a SFO Library Card -- my license ends with 1930 and the gentleman checking me in said he thought that was my birth year and was going to ask me what I was doing to look so good! Needless to say I got quite a chuckle out of that - thinking I was the same age as Dad :)
In 1991, I met a guy named Ed who became my study partner for MBA at Columbia. We worked together at two companies and I learned a great deal from and about him and I got to know his family. They weighed in with support today and I am truly thankful for their generosity. Ed & Patty have been helping me for all these years, and they come through again! Thanks you two!
No comments:
Post a Comment