Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Natazha Core Training :)


So I wanted you all to see core class and get a shot of the roller. We are in the old commissary at the Presidio made into a "Sports Basement" and they give us this area to work out on Tuesday nights. I didn't get Nastazha but hopefully you'll see a bit what it is like. I did a couple push ups today so that was progress. I definitely figured out that my left side is MUCH weaker than my right, I may need to work on it a bit so I can see some improvement next week.
Small mishap when I went to the zipcar -- it was a Scion (really wierd car) and I couldn't get it started. Panicked I had paid but couldn't get anywhere I called zip car and made it through the voice automated service and who would think that you had to move the steering wheel to start the car? Well the good news was that it worked. Its a great service for the Tuesday night core trainings.


Borrowed from a fellow blogger (sure made me laugh)
"The EPA might drop its requirement that farms report toxic emissions from large piles of manure, saying nobody pays attention to the reports anyway. They did, however, stop short of calling the reports a huge load of crap."

No comments: