Not sure if I'm looking for inspiration today or if its just coming my way. Three quotes I got today that certainly had meaning
From TNT Coach Joe in his weekly news:
"The body does not want you to do this. As you run, it tells you to stop but the mind must be strong. It is not age; it is not diet. It is the will to succeed."
- Jacqueline Gareau, 1980 Boston Marathon champ
From a Personal CFO friend that marathons
"I will be what others will not be, because I will do what others will not do."
From a great Real Estate Agent in Montgomery County:
"Before everything else, getting ready is the secret to success" -- Henry Ford
And a big shout out to Leominster MA from my "little Bentley brother" and his family who weighed in with support to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
No comments:
Post a Comment