Siesta Key (personal 5K) of walking this morning...just didn't have it in me to jog and walk, so I put on my "Wait Wait Don't Tell me" podcast and had a great time catching up on an old show while I watched the sunrise over the Gulf of Mexico.
Robbie (nephew) arrived at noon time and we went to the Salty Dog (which was a bummer on a meatless Friday), but I survived with the veggie burger. He's already stationed out by the pool getting rays, while I'm inside trying to finish up some work for the weekend.
Not sure where I'll do the 10/11 miles this weekend -- I'm thinking right now, I'll just do two roundtrips on the beach tomorrow (with the 5K that is being officiated) which would be about 12 Miles and call it at that. No need for transporattion and the views are great. Maybe nephew will come along for part of it to keep me company.
Found another TNT'r today through this blog. The TNT Team sure is far and wide. Now I know someone else doing a 1/2 on the same weekend when I am in NYC.
No comments:
Post a Comment