I rationalized 2 days of rest since the C10M, and was at Fitness Pointe this morning at 5AM CDT. The bad thing was that I didn't bring my headphones so I was without any entertainment for my workout - so I set myself on an "express workout" on the elliptical -- 40 minutes and went 5 miles at 8MPH on average. It was a killer, but I was done with the workout and cooldown in less than an hour which was nice. Its still pretty chilly here in Indiana - no real sign of spring (they actually had snow on Sunday!)
Last night was a bit of a comedy of errors - I was in a hurry (tired/hungry) when I arrived at the hotel, so I pulled my suitcase out of the back of the rented SUV. Unfortunately I had forgotten that I had unzipped the bag, so ALL of my stuff came flying out of the suitcase and into puddles in the parking lot. A couple of expletives later, I threw it all back in the bag and was very happy that my suit was still in the dry cleaner bag so it didn't get wet. Gives me a small message to slow down a bit so I don't do that again.
Tip of the Cap to Coach Blood and the Big Red Women's Softball Team at Cornell - good results against Yale and Dartmouth this weekend.
Quick week here in Indiana as I head down to Florida tomorrow night.
No comments:
Post a Comment