A rest day for me after the C10M (as the bumper sticker says I got yesterday). Still a couple aches and pains in the old bod, but hopefully tomorrow I'll be back at Lifetime Fitness early before I catch the flight to Chicago.
I received three wishes today as I attended 7AM Palm Sunday Mass at Our Lady of Good Counsel in Vienna,VA. I'll drive pretty far away to avoid mass in Latin (at my church on the 1st Sunday of the month's 7:30AM Mass).
I got caught off guard this morning as my clock "sprung ahead" automatically thinking this was the weekend for DST, so when I jumped out of bed at 6AM it was really only 5AM. I was already chugging along before I figured it out :) Maybe I'll remember it next year and won't get caught.
Surprise visit to Sarasota at the end of the week to catch up with Mom and Dad. I hope my wishes for a good week are at least listened too... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment