Big Red Women's Softball keeps winning, even after claiming their division title two weeks ago. Lets hope they beat Princeton at home and Dartmouth and Harvard end up so that the division title is in Ithaca. Go Coach Blood and the ladies!
On a hurried trip home from the airport last night I was lucky enough to meet Officer Woodward of the Fairfax County police who cited me for Disregard of a Highway Sign ($92). A little bit of George McCabe was with me in that the red octagon didn't say "Positively!" Second ticket in 35+ years of driving isn't too bad.
Weather looks warm for the 1/2 marathon on Sunday in NYC. I decided to fly up and back since USAirways had weekend flights that made it economical. I've spent an hour or so making up a new playlist of old music for the journey since this race allows earphones. I've procured the gummi bears and will take my camera to see if I can capture some pictures equivalent to my San Diego experience. I'll spend all day in NYC tomorrrow enjoying the day and getting psyched.
No comments:
Post a Comment