Back in Indiana, and a 5 mile workout at Fitness Pointe this morning. It seemed a bit grueling as I was going at 8MPH, and my pace for the past couple of days has been slower down on the Key. I was able to book 6 miles yesterday on the beach before the rain hit Florida. Yesterday was a big day in terms of family decisions and I'm hopeful the rest of the week will go smoothly. Back in Indiana means back to work, so I've got a lot to do to catch up on 5 days away.
This is the prep week for two folks I know who have a 1/2 marathon coming up this weekend and my thoughts are with them in the taper week. As for me, I've booked my bus fare -- trying the vamoose bus up to NYC for $25 in two weeks. Lets hope it works out. This is my frugal 1/2 marathon.
Activities also continue up at Camp George - the dock posts went in yesterday - an early milestone for us and I heard there was kayaking around the ice on the cove!
No comments:
Post a Comment