Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 19, 2009

Go Rachel! While I was out doing my 9.4 miles around Burke Lake Park (2x) Rachel was competing in a 1/2 marathon in the Bay Area for Girls on the Run. She had lamented that it was a trail run and how that made it more difficult, so I picked my virtual run with her on the 4.7 mile trail around Burke Lake. I seem to be able to be pretty consistent in the 12 to 13 minutes per mile which should bode well for next Sunday in NYC (if its not too hilly).

Yesterday was errands extraordinare that ended with a haircut from *ell. I have yet to find someone that I really like to cut my hair so I continue to try new places. Anyone would have laughed at how he styled it when I left, I don't even think the cashier knew what to say/do. The good news is that the cut isn't half bad, so after I shampooed and styled again myself, I won't be embarrassed to head to the office on Monday.

Early mass this morning at St. Leo the Great and father was spot on with a good homily which I really appreciated. Getting ready now to pop 2 Aleve's and eat some lunch.

No comments: