Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22, 2009 (Earth Day)

Earth Day!

Big Shout out of thanks to Debbie who provided support to the Susan Komen Foundation in support of the 5K I will run in early June with the GGN Ladies and others. Debbie and I participated in the TNT San Diego Marathon where she walked the full 26.2 miles and is now a mentor for the program. It was nice to hear from her, and get support of the fight. Right now, both Pat (from Maine) and Debbie are running in spirit with me in Pink!

Back in Indiana and yesterday and today I ellipted 5 miles at Fitness Pointe in the morning with a treadmill cool down. I received my email for the More 1/2 Marathon on Sunday and so far it looks like the weather in Central Park will cooperate (high of 70). Start time is 8AM and I have a reservation on the 2PM Vamoose bus back to DC, a quick turn around.

No comments: